Pain is one of the most common reason for visit to a doctor or hospital. Pain itself is a very complex subject with numerous research on it. Studies have shown that it’s an integral part of our survival. It’s a warning signal by our body which compels us to find and treat the cause.
However in certain situations this pain becomes counter-productive. There is a significant loss of function accompanying pain. This is where adequate intervention is required.
There is no single method to abolish pain. Treatment is targeted to cure the underlying cause. Common causes of chronic pain in orthopedics:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain, Spine Pain and Radiculopathy
- Slip Disc, Spondylitis, Spinal Stenosis
- Chronic Pain following back or neck surgery
- RSD—Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Muscle Pain, Body Pain
- Adhesive capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Knee pain
- Heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
Our pain management team works tirelessly to find and treat the root cause of your pain.